Our gorgeous materials make Artterro kits unique.
We pride ourselves on the quality and beauty of every material we choose for our kits. When we design a new project, it all starts with sourcing inspiring, colorful, fun art supplies that are equally appropriate for kids and seasoned artists. Perfect for creating something special!
We are committed to partnering with great suppliers we believe in. See some of the links below:
- Gorgeous 100% post-consumer waste handmade paper from Shizen Design features exquisite colors, texture and patterns, a work of art in itself. Check out this blog post we wrote about the amazing, pollution-free paper-making process.
- US-made copper wire, felting needles and glass marbles
- Colorful 100% wool felt from Nepal is very satisfying to work with and easy to sew on.
- Unique and fancy Decopatch patterned decoupage tissue papers from France bring this fun art form into the 21st century!
- Sturdy, blank cotton Ready-to-Go! canvas books from C&T Publishing
- Hand-dyed, vibrant cotton Artisan Batik fabrics from Lunn Studios
- Wooden bangles, beads and pendants from DiyBangles
- Glass, wood and shell beads provide beautiful adornment for projects
- Artist-quality Solucryl acrylic paint allows for bold colors and fantastic color mixing